[IP] insurance

Home Medical Supply -- I used them at first and they were very good,
friendly and all of that. However, I found that my co-pay for a certain
item was higher than when I got the supply local. Checking into the
problem I found HMS was charging a fantastic large amount, 3x's as much
as what I paid locally. I could buy the item directly cheaper than the
co-pay amount thru HMS. Just my experience.