Re: [IP] Weight Gain?

> The biggest difference with the pump, diet-wise, I think, is the fact that
> I am not hungry all the time.  I used to be hungry just about constantly
> (and esp. craved sweets), except for the occasional short periods when my
> blood sugar was stable and in a decent range.

This is curious isn't it. I've heard this phenomenon before: high bg's
causing hunger. But I find exactly the opposite: I cannot eat if I have
a high bg. If my bg is over 11 (220), my stomach just says No More. I
would sit at the table looking at my food, but until the bg came down I
would have little appetite.

Since pumping stubborn high premeal bg's for me are rarer, and my
appetite much stabler: no cravings and fewer appetite blocks.

mailto:email @ redacted