Re: [IP] soft serter

> serter to insert the soft set needles.  I am assuming it works like my
> finger stick devices do.  has anyone ever tried the soft serter and if you
> did, did you like it?  just wondering if anyone has used this.

My 15 year old went from 30-60 minutes for a set change to about 10
minutes after the first try with a sofserter. She had just turned 14 when
they came out. About 9 minutes of both of the above times is setup and
prep the rest is sticking in the set. If your really chicken, put a
couple of ice cubes in a baggie against the site for a few minutes before
you prep it. Then you'll feel nothing for sure.