[IP] Warning about Triclosan?

Did anyone else see the report this evening on CNN Headline News that
Triclosan is implicated in antibiotic resistance mutation of bacteria?

I learned from the brief story that many hand wash products contain the
antibiotic.  It's also the active ingredient in Smith-Nephew IV Preps, which
I and probably many of the readers here use.

Would anyone have some feeling about the significance of the report to our
use of triclosan as a skin prep?