Re: [IP] soft serter

Yes, I use the softserter and really like it.  In fact, when I was being
trained how to insert the softset, I kinked each sofset I tried to insert
manually.  Tough skin, maybe.  Using the softSerter was quick and easy.
Now I use the serter all the time.  I guess that means I am dependent on
technology. (That's a joke...sort of... :) And yes, it is like the finger
pokers and the other gizmos that insert syringes real fast.