[IP] soft serter

I need some help.  I have been on the mini med pump since dec 95.  before
that I had been taking 4 shots a day for 16 years.  during that whole time I
only gave myself an injection in my tummy once.  I got the pump and knew
that would change.  although I have been on the pump for a few years, it
still takes me anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to get that little needle in
me.  I saw on the MM web page that they have this device called the soft
serter to insert the soft set needles.  I am assuming it works like my
finger stick devices do.  has anyone ever tried the soft serter and if you
did, did you like it?  just wondering if anyone has used this.

email @ redacted
type I 20 years