Re: [IP] How to send me a picture

I'll send a picture if you can edit it to reduce the gray in my beard, put
a full head of hair on top, make me look about 25 years old. The preferred
background would show me on a yacht in the Caribbean, sunset in the
background, while my crew trims sail and prepares dinner.

If this isn't possible, I'll just send you a picture I have lying around
the house somewhere <vbg>

mailto:email @ redacted