Re: [IP] tape not sticking

Sue, I don't know about your WD40, but I was serious about the duct tape.
As an occasional thing of course.

<<<<<<<From: Sue W <email @ redacted>
Hi Sunanda,
I am afraid that you got caught up in a thread where we were all joking
with each other.  Duct tape is a wide (about 2") silver tape that is
extra sticky.  WD40 is a spray solvent with a little bit of lubricant in
it.  Both items can be purchased at a hardware store.  Personally, I
don't recommend either of them for taking care of your pump needs.>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446