From: John Neale <email @ redacted>
To: Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] shrink shrank shrunk
Date: Wednesday, August 05, 1998 2:43 PM

Sara wrote:
> yeah - john, this group is CHEAP and I do get alot out of it, but reading
> digest is ANNOYING as hell, and insurance doesnt pay for any annoyance
> if you people would PLEASE stop copying entire posts in your responses, I
> would be much less annoyed and might even not Need the darn shrink!!!

Sara, while you were taking hols, I moaned on your behalf about copying.
Believe me! This is an improvement on how it was. I counted 197 new
lines of writing in one 1200 line digest...

And strictly between you and me... your insurance complaining bugs me.
If you really want to see what an insurance monopoly looks like, come to
Britain. There is one health insurer here: Her Majesty's Government. If
you don't like the policy exclusions, the only option is to exercise
your vote at the next election. But it changes nothing. I pay for all my
infusion sets myself. And bought the pump with savings. Health service
maintains that pumps are unnecessary luxuries, and you can get just as
good results from good old injections.

I have one other option: move to a new country. And that I will shortly
do! Germany here we come... they may speak a strange and wonderful
language but at least pump supplies are paid for...

mailto:email @ redacted