Re: [IP] tape not sticking

Hi Sunanda,

I am afraid that you got caught up in a thread where we were all joking
with each other.  Duct tape is a wide (about 2") silver tape that is
extra sticky.  WD40 is a spray solvent with a little bit of lubricant in
it.  Both items can be purchased at a hardware store.  Personally, I
don't recommend either of them for taking care of your pump needs.

Sunanda Kundu wrote:
> Hi Sue,
>    I have the same problem with Silhouette. Often it begins to loose at
> the edges. Please tell me where you got the "Duct tape". What is WD40?
> Pls let me know.
> Thanks,
> Sunanda

		For a healthy heart ...