Re: [IP] Does anyone know??

Hi Cindy,

It looks as if you are right.  According to the latest information I
have, the LOW cutoff is 20mg/dL.  The high and low ranges are printed in
the package insert that comes with the bottle(s) of test strips.  I
don't know why it isn't in the owner's manual -- maybe they thought
things would change.

Cindy Helbig wrote:
> Does anyone know off the top of their head what a LOW blood sugar reading on
> the Accucheck Complete is?  I think it was below 20mg, but can't remember.
> Yes, I had one early today-out of the blue.  NO WARNING either-just a slight
> change in my vision and chest tightness, that all happened real fast.  PMS
> seems to always blow my some what good control. Thanks!!
> Cindy

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted