Re: [IP] Re: pain in the butt

I've heard two schools of thought on Diabetes and related illnesses etc... the
basis being 1. Diabetics have more problems i.e. athritis, trigger finger,
depression etc... and 2. Diabetics go to the doctor more and are more aware of
the body not functioning to par. No more probs than any other group of people.

I know there are certain things that are more prevalent in diabetics (just
look at retinopathy) but what about cateracts???

I don't know which things are suppose to be related and which aren't.