From: Bagwill Family <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers Digest <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] softsets; tenders, etc.
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 1998 4:56 PM

Okay, I am confused.  I have been reading all the stuff about buying just
cannulas and makes a lot of sense but. . . I looked on my soft set and I
don't understand where you would be able to reuse the tubing.  It is one
piece connected to the cannula.  Is this different on tenders?  I am fairly
new at this (3 months) and haven't tried anything but softsets because they
are working well for me but I do use the syringe that goes in my 507 more
than once so I know I would like the idea of not changing tubing so often

Also I have sent it twice and still not been added!:)

Leslie Bagwill	22 years IDDM	 3 mths on pump	33 years old.