From: Brad Bell <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] health insurance
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 1998 9:40 PM

Insurance is wonderful. I was just put on the pump awhile back. I told the
company supplying the pump, "Insurance first, then send me the pump.".
Within one week I had the pump. I thought I had the best, most
insurance company in the world. They actually wanted to help me prevent
complications they would have to pay for. Yesterday I get a letter from my
insurance company. We are sorry but your claim has been denied. What !!!
Were did I get the pump. I almost blew a gasket. The company I bought the
pump from says they have approval and not to worry. I'm not too upset now.
I've got the pump they have the lawyers to talk with the insurance. They
will have to pry the pump from my cold dead fingers.

But the way, is there a supplier for infusion set and such? I may need a