Re: [IP] softsets; tenders, etc.

Bagwill Family wrote:
> Okay, I am confused.  I have been reading all the stuff about buying just
> cannulas and makes a lot of sense but. . . I looked on my soft set and I
> don't understand where you would be able to reuse the tubing.  It is one
> piece connected to the cannula.

I take it you;re not using the QR SofSet, just the older solidly connected kind?
QRs have a twist/pull disconnect a few inches above the canula base, but they
don't sell any but complete sets.

Is this different on tenders?

Tenders (or Silhouettes or Comforts) have an easy disconnect built into the
canuula base. It's a split circle on top of the wide tape base mounted to
the user. Just squeeze the wings in and pull it free, a LOT better design
than the QRs, IMHO.

If you'd like to see a Silhouette go to:

or a SofSet QR go to:

Ted Quick