Re: [IP] health insurance

My insurance company deals with Inslin Infusion Specialties. 800-838-7867.
They have reps all over the country.  They supplied me with the pre-auth #.

Depending were you live your insurance comapny may have to cover it
if your MD said it was "medically necessary".

If you want details or help email me privately.

Good Luck.
Stu  ----  Pumping less than 1 month and loving it.