[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #465

I've heard people talking about "Mini-Med Silhouettes", but I don't
totally understand what they are.    I assume that they are talking about
buying the infusion sets without the tubing.   Is there enough of a cost
savings to make this worth doing,  using the same  tubing more than once?

As for a tubing roll up device I for one don't see the need for one.   I
have been using the 42" tubing from Mini-Med for 2 1/2 years now without
any problems.   It doesn't bother me to have the extra tubing inside my
pants.   I even stay connected while I swim and this hasn't been a
problem either.  The extra tubing remains inside my bathing suit.

Gary Pieper  (email @ redacted)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]