[IP] How to send me a picture

> Where do we send these pictures?

There 4 1/2 ways to get the picture to me

1) email it as an attachment

2) snail mail me a real picture, I'll scan it.
Michael Robinton
Insulin Pumpers
974 Commercial Street
Palo Alto, CA 94303

3) put it in a directory on your web site and then tell me where it
     is. Give me the URL of the directory and the file name. It does
     not have to be in a web page.

4) If it is in a web page, give me the URL and describe the picture
   (if there is more than one) and I will retrieve it.

5) Upload them to the ftp site. Then drop me a note giving the file
    name. Directions follow

Basic ftp instructions, WIN95:

click Start
click Run
type ftp

a screen will pop, type the following at the prompts:

> open ftp.bizsystems.com
> User: anonymous
> Password: email @ redacted
> binary