Re: [IP] back from the doc

   Welcome back! And congrats on the 6.8- you ARE obviously doing something
right...Sounds like this doc had his head on pretty straight, so that's
encouraging!!...The Novopen is a handy little tool. Melissa has Humalog
cartridges in hers & only uses it as a "back-up" in the event of a "Houston,
we have a problem" situation where the pump's possibly not working right (as
opposed to Melissa not working right- LOL) & she's not able to change the
whole set-up. Nice to hear that the doc acknowledged all your efforts &
accomplishments - what a refreshing change from other stories we've heard too

Regards, Renee