[IP] squeezing

Sam wrote:

> I don't know if I was 'sposed to do it or not, but I squeezed it a little
> and got a bit of stuff out of it. That seemed to help it settle down.

I agree sam - it worked for me too - the one time I ever had one.  Hey it
works for zits, even though mamma always "said stop picking - it only makes it
worse!"  so why not for pus-filled oozing boils!!!   at least you wont make a
mess onyour mirror unless you are so rotund you need to use the belly to even
see your pus filled boil.  (yuck - I am grossing myself out now)