Re: [IP] confessions I'm not proud of

Hi Vicki.  This is Darla Morton.  I have to say that after reading your
confession, I feel alot better.  I am 22 years old and have only been
diabetic for just about 2 years.  I myself figured out this trick.  I lost
alot more than 5 pounds.  I managed to loose 25-30 pounds in about 3 1/2
months.  i was extemely happy until I realized what harm I could be doing.
Anyway, thanks.  I don't feel so abnormal anymore.