[IP] Leslie Bagwill

I started the list of long time IDDM's just for interest....staying on the
Internet for hours on end is something I rarely have time for..I check my
mail every few days and when the list of new long time members grows to
five or six I then update the master list.

As I make no money from this E-mail hobby, have two of my own businesses,
teach, have a four year old son, and a husband, and a life that does not
revolve around diabetes, I do not devote all my time to updating that list
(although I might like to ;-) ).

Sorry you had to wait.