Is anyone else using MiniMeds' square wave bolus feature (507)?
I have gastroperisis (stomach nerve damage) which causes my food to be absorbed at almost twice as long as normal.  I find that Humalog reacts too fast,  so I deliver my bolus over a 90 minute period, unless I'm having a lot of simple sugars in my meal, then I will deliver part of my bolus immediately, and the rest over the 90 mins.
I have noted that some pumpers are mixing humalog/reg etc...is this the way to go, and are these people doing it for similar reasons as mine?
I would like to here any other suggestions for dealing with my situation.
IDDM 31yrs
pumping 11yrs
40yrs old