Re: [IP] Weight Gain?

I also lost weight after I started on the pump but that was mostly because
I returned to my pre-diabetes habit of skipping meals.  Once I was on the
pump for a while,  my weight would fluctuate up or down about 5 or so
pounds-  this was also similar to pre-diabetes for me.

Since getting pregnant-  well we won't discuss how much weight I have
gained but the pump has sure made putting on those extra pounds alot easier!

Karen Alasin