[IP] Re: pain in the butt

I also have had pain in my right hip similar to shoulder "bursitis".  It
does seem to get worse when my BG is not under control, but I never
really blamed it on diabetes.  I suppose it could, however, be related
to common circulation problems in diabetics, or protein build up in
persons with impaired kidney function.  I always assumed that it was
some form of arthritis similar to what I experience in my neck and
hands.  Maybe I should talk to a doctor about it and rule out diabetes
related causes.