Re: [IP] Member Link page added to website

Michael,

After going through some old mail, yes really old and I know I need to
clean my mailbox  hehe, I found this and wanted to add my link.  The addy
is:

http://www.LCC.net/~herring

Thanks for all you do for our members.  It is really appreciated!!

Nita