Re: [IP] Thanks for the info

You can often avoid the need for antibiotics and/or make the infection heal
Hot water is the key -- hot pads wrapped in a towel are great.  So it is
running it under very hot water in the shower.  This draws the pus and
infection up into the pimple and discourages it from spreading.  It also helps
it break sooner.