     Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 02:17:08 -0400
     From: WBB <email @ redacted>
     Subject: Re: [IP] Problems!
     I have a 507 as well and I was getting NO DELIVERY ALARMS quite
     I would then disconnect from the cath and push the plunger till
     appeared at the end and then reconnect to the cath. That would work
     for a
     while. I too sometimes changed my site several times thinking the
     was the cath. Also it is in my opinion that sometimes hot weather can
     affect the insulin and form enough tiny bubbles to clog the line.
     I then switched to a shorter line 80cm compared to 110cm of old line
     (Disetronic Tenders) and that seemed to take care of the problem.
     Also before putting insulin in the syringe-pull and push the plunger
     in and
     out twisting it as you go -this lubricates the syringe barrel (inside)
     making it easier to pump the insulin through the line.
     Willard Bell  [email @ redacted]