Re: [IP] Thanks for the info

> When I picked up my antibiotic, I asked the pharmacist about better
> antiseptic measures (I'd been using only the IV-prep up to this time). He
> suggested an iodine-based preparation which I've now started using.
> Obviously prevention is better than any cure.
There is a product available called 'betadine swabs' which come
packaged like an alchol pad in boxes of 50 or 100. Don't have the
name at the tip of my fingers perhaps some one else can help here.
They are not available at all supply houses but if you hunt around,
you can find them. Much more convenient than the giant Q-tip version
and cheaper too.