Re: [IP] Weight Gain?

I can't say that the weight gain was automatic, but it did happen.  I've
been pumping for 3  years, and I have to admit I've gained almost 15,
total.  YUK!  I think it did stem from all the freedom....It's hard to
stop after you've just tasted your first candy bar!

email @ redacted

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998 07:08:40 -0500 "Barb Schiller"
<email @ redacted> writes:
>I was told by fellow diabetic that several years ago when she was
>considering the pump - she was warned by the pump rep that she would
>5-10 pounds.
>So, my question is:  will I gain weight automatically or will this
>only if I take advantage of the "eat what and when I want to"?
>I was looking forward to eating less and losing weight - though this
>not change my decision for pump therapy - I would like a head's up if
>is the case.
>Looking forward to lots of  comments.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]