Re: [IP] Sara's BACK!!! and this is long

Hi Sara,
Welcome back. Miss you. Sorry about all the eye stuff. Who's the doc in Texas?

"do I defy categorization!"  You sound like you are in the same category as
many of us. The only diabetes I am aware of in my LARGE Catholic family is my
Grandfather which was type 2 (unrelated according to current medical belief).
He had 5 kids, 22 grandchildren and 29 great grandchildren at the time of his
death. I am the only lucky one. Too bad my lottery luck isn't the same.

There is rumor that my Dad's Uncle may have had diabetes. No one seems to know
for sure nor do they know if it was type 1 or 2.

Anyway, there are other medical probs throughout the fam but I am unsure of
what is classified as an autoimune disease.