RE: [IP] Weight Gain?

I gained weight...BUT it was of my own doing.....I loved the freedom of trying those "forbidden" things that I could never have before.....you know the donuts,candy bars and PEANUT BUSTER PARFAITS from the Dairy Queen....I guess I didn't expect to gain any weight...HA...I gained about 10 pounds and then after a time my endo asked me if I was ready to get down to business.....I've lost the 10 and 5 more.....and I still enjoy those "forbidden things" ...I just don't go crazy anymore.......LOL...I just had a birthday and my boss bought me a "real" birthday cake...she told me to "pump it up" and enjoy it...she was excited too because she didn't have to get me something special....I told her that I didn't feel "Special" anymore..LOL...
anyway...this is a YMMV thing......
just my .02........

 I was told by fellow diabetic that several years ago when she was
considering the pump - she was warned by the pump rep that she would gain
5-10 pounds.

So, my question is:  will I gain weight automatically or will this happen
only if I take advantage of the "eat what and when I want to"?

I was looking forward to eating less and losing weight - though this will
not change my decision for pump therapy - I would like a head's up if this
is the case.

Looking forward to lots of  comments.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef