[IP] Weight gain question answered - thanks

Bob, Rachel and Vicki -

Thank you very much for a quick response to my weight gain issue.  You said
exactly what I wanted to hear.  I have 10 pounds on me that I don't want and
the main reason it is there is because I have spent years feeding my insulin
and not my appetite.  I have always resented that and I am looking forward
to eating when I want and how much I want.