Re: [IP] Silhouettes - separate purchases

Yes, try item 372. 43" Combo. I insisted on it because I first used the
same thing thru Disetronic (2 catheters/1 tubing) -- I had no idea
Disetronic was compatible with MiniMed until my medical supplier told me.
Now MiniMed has the same thing. The silhouette is not made by either
company (Disetronic or MiniMed), by the way. On the Disetronic side they're
called Tenders.

But MiniMed now carries the 'Combo'. At first they said they were worried
about sterility -- but I for one have not had a bit of problem with it.