Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #461

If you go to MiniMed's Web page and request the new 507C information
package, it includes a history of the MiniMed Pump from the beginning.

If very many people are interested in it, I could type it all in and
post it to this list.  Just let me know.

> By the way: I'm going to try a contact at minimed and see if I can get a
> 'history of pumps' in terms of numbers in use over last twenty years.  If anyone
> has a contact at disitronics try and get same (they will have a much better
> world wide database of numbers is my guess). >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"