Re: [IP] Silhouettes - separate purchases

Hi Bonnie,

MiniMed sells a Silhouette "Combo Set" which consists of 10 catheters
and 5 tubing sets.  Maybe this would help.

<< Has anyone been able to purchase the Mini Med Silhouettes in any form
the box of 5 whole sets and 5 infusion sets?  I would like to be able to
purchase separate infusion packages without the tubing, but am told it
not possible.  Would anyone else like to purchase them separately?  I am
sure if there is a demand.....

Sometimes I don't need to change the whole tubing line, just the
set.  We are all trying to save money. I am sure the infusion with
is a bit more than the set alone.  Mini Med is surely getting so many
consumers that this surely isn't a market issue, or maybe it is.

Bonnie >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted