Re: [IP] health insurance

> I would also like to learn more about getting insurance on my own.  I'm
> 20 years old, (new to this site) and a pumper for three years.  I work
> for a network of hospitals who are self insured and do not deal with the
> insulin pump.  I have to drive out of state and pay out of pocket to see
> my endo.  It's a major pain!  I'd do anything to get in with a better
> insurance provider.
I received a bulk mail solicitation from Blue Shield of California
(or one of their agents) that outlined a ppo plan for various agents.
In my post I quoted their rates for single under 29 and under 39
respectively at $90 and $131. I am afraid I tossed the flyer after I
made the post. You should be able to get info of that nature from the
various I co's representatives like Prudential, Blue Shield, Blue
Cross. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.