[IP] Long time diabetes-pump use/Back again

I'm back after 6 weeks off the list and have heard someone asked about
people who have had diabetes and used a pump for a long time.  For who ever
is asking my stats are:

19 years with IDDM
13.5 years on a pump
32 years old

I missed the stimulation of the group and my control has really suffered
without the daily reminder that I seem to need to keep doing blood sugars.
On the other hand, I felt so FREE without the mail to wade through (reading
the digest gives me migraines).  However, the positives do far outweigh the
negatives and I am very happy to be back!

Vancouver, BC, Canada