Re: [IP] health insurance

>Michael: you said that for $90 a month, anyone could get insurance on
>their
>own. It sounds like it's worth checking out. What are the details?
>(I've
>never heard of an independent plan that accepted diabetics as the
>primary
>insuree, but I'll at least call them.)

I would also like to learn more about getting insurance on my own.  I'm
20 years old, (new to this site) and a pumper for three years.  I work
for a network of hospitals who are self insured and do not deal with the
insulin pump.  I have to drive out of state and pay out of pocket to see
my endo.  It's a major pain!  I'd do anything to get in with a better
insurance provider.

Thx!

Jenny

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]