Re: [IP] Silhouettes - separate purchases

> Michael would you clarify for me, that the Tenders come by the canula
> only? I hope so, i keep putting the canulas in wrong and i hate to waste a
> whole set when all that i need to do is replace the canula. If they are
> available would you mind digging up the supply number code so i can get my
> supply person to order some? Thanks ahead, Roz
I didn't post that. One of the other list members indicated that they
can be purchased separately. I have just purchased the double packs
where half have tubes and half do not. It is my understanding that
Comforts and/or Tenders can be purchased 'cannula only'. I would
suggest calling some of the 800 numbers in DForcast to check on it.