Re: [IP] Silhouettes - separate purchases

email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 8/3/98 11:00:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> <<
>  Sure, purchase Tenders or Comforts instead. They are made by the same
>  vendor and work fine with the MM pump. That way MM will definetly get
>  the message.
>   >>
> Am I correct in reading this that you can buy ONLY the cannulas, without
> tubing, etc. if you purchase the Comforts or Tenders??  If so, please share
> the phone #'s for ordering.

I think his idea was to avoid sending money to MiniMed by buying the same thing
elsewhere. They ARE all made by the same company in Denmark, after all. Besides
which the others may be cheaper, particularly Comforts, which are imported by
Chronimed. They have a webpage, but don't even mention them there, at least the
last time I looked. You can leave them e-mail though, asking about Purelin
Infusion Sets. Go to:

Ted Quick