Re: [IP] extra line, Mary Jean

In a message dated 8/3/98 2:27:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If you have extra line you need to 'compact,' try winding the tubing
 around a few of your fingers so you have a circular stack and then trap
 the stack in the snap on the case that is next to the clip.. rrgh I'd need
 a picture, but does anyone else do this?

Yes, I've done this, but decided to go with the shorter tubing.  It is just
right for me.

Mary Jean