Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book

>In a message dated 8/2/98 11:54:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
>Seriously, though, when I'm changing clothes or some similar activity, I
>clip the pump to my shirt, at the neckline.  This may be something you

I guess I'll need to stick with the longer tubing. I don't use the clip at
all... I use the cute little MiniMed leather case that slips under my belt.
So, there's nothing to clip it to when it's loose. I choose that case
because it lets me wear the pump horizontally, yet easily remove it when
necessary (I didn't like the sports case because it was bulkier and got
easily dislodged from my belt).