[IP] rolling up extra line

I love the idea about snapping the tubing back into the pump like a tape
measure, especially because I like long tubing when I'm sleeping but short
tubing when I'm wearing the pump on my belt.  I'm an electrical engineer
not a mechanical engineer, but hey, I could give it a whirl :)

Or just send minimed a feedback idea.. hey I can think of *lots* of things
the pump should have, since we have to carry it around already.  Address
book?  ANd how come the pump doesn't display the date?  A little
compartment for keeping glucose tablets..

Next thing you know the pump will be as big as it was twenty years ago.

Ann Arbor, Michigan

When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.