[IP] rolling up extra line

I love the idea about snapping the tubing back into the pump like a tape
measure, especially because I like long tubing when I'm sleeping but short
tubing when I'm wearing the pump on my belt.  I'm an electrical engineer
not a mechanical engineer, but hey, I could give it a whirl :)

Or just send minimed a feedback idea.. hey I can think of *lots* of things
the pump should have, since we have to carry it around already.  Address
book?  ANd how come the pump doesn't display the date?  A little
compartment for keeping glucose tablets..

Next thing you know the pump will be as big as it was twenty years ago.

Miranda

Ann Arbor, Michigan
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~mirandas

When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.