[IP] showering

Just use the quick release.  I just set mine on a table near the shower and
reconnect when I get out and am getting dressed.  Also a pointer on
sleeping stick the pump up through your night clothes and under your
pillow.  I toss a lot and have not had any problems with this.  That way
you are not having to worry about a pocket when sleeping or laying on it.
Believe it or not my mini-med rep (whose wife is on a pump) told me that
pointer and it works great for me.

Best of luck.