Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book

In a message dated 8/2/98 11:54:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I would go for the shorter tube, except that I wear the pump on my belt.
 How would you deal with (ahem) those delicate bathroom moments when the
 pump needs to be lowered down to the floor (along with the belt and
 whatever it's attached to). At those times it seems like you need all the
 tubing you can get. Or, are there are some tricks that I haven't learned
 yet? >>

Remember, I'm a girl.... my pants only have to go as far as my knees for those
delicate moments.  <vbg>.

Seriously, though, when I'm changing clothes or some similar activity, I will
clip the pump to my shirt, at the neckline.  This may be something you could

Mary Jean