[IP] Good detective work!

     I'm just curious as to what made you suspicious about LC in the first
     place. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I could never make heads or tails
     as to what she was trying to say and would skip over her commentaries.
     I felt kind of bad about this but I'm looking for good information
     from the group and did not find that LC had much to offer.
          Sending an obituary would definately bring credibility to Lisa's
     Also she might want to take a few spelling and grammar classes. A more
     articulate response would definately cull favor.  ( Sorry it's the
     sixth grade
     English teacher in me.) By the way, Good detective work.  ~DD