Disconnecting For Showering (was: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book)

Hi Barb,

You are correct.  That advice is for sets that don't have the quick
disconnect.

<< I have been reading the book "Pumping Insulin".  I find one area
where I
would appreciate some clarification.

In the section referencing taking a shower it tells you to clamp your
line
and remove the reservoir from the case and hang it around your neck.
Was
this pre-quick disconnect days?  Am I missing something?  I am assuming
that
when I shower I can use the quick disconnect or if I change my site and
add
a new reservoir that I would also use the quick disconnect and remove
the
canola - remove the reservoir and line and attach new ones.

When I was being trained we got side tracked in our conversation a few
times
and "Changing Sites" was never discussed.

Feed Me - I need input.

Thank you

Barb >>

--