Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book

In a message dated 8/2/98 3:08:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Am I missing something?  I am assuming that
 when I shower I can use the quick disconnect or if I change my site and add
 a new reservoir that I would also use the quick disconnect and remove the
 canola - remove the reservoir and line and attach new ones.

You've got it figured out.  The quick release sets were designed after Pumping
Insulin was written.  Go ahead and disconnect for the shower, no need to have
your pump keeping you company in there.  When it is time for me to change
cannulas, I take it out before my shower, giving me a chance to scrub the area
and remove the sticky goo.

Mary Jean