507C Differences (was: RE: [IP] Got my pump!)

Hi Tina,

The big differences are that the 507C has more memory and a dual wave
bolus.  There are a few new features also.  For more information check
MiniMed's web site at <www.minimed.com>.

When the computer hookup and software are released, they should work
with the 507 also.

<< I'm new to group and seeing a lot of messages about the 507C. I have
507 -- just got it Jan 1st. What's your estimation of what's different
the C?

Tina Farrell
Milpitas CA >>

		For a healthy heart ...